Is housekeeping assistance provided?
Our Resident Aides ensure that each resident Room is clean and inviting. Weekly housekeeping is included in our base rate, housekeeping includes dusting, vacuuming, cleaning of Restroom and daily bed making.
Can I count on the nutritional needs being met for my loved one?
Each Resident Aide is trained in Safe Food Handling as well as preparing meals for the elderly. We pride ourselves in providing fresh home cooked meals designed for optimum nutrition.
Who will do laundry?
Our staff provide a full laundry service to each resident. We will wash, dry and fold all clothing, linens and sheets. We do not offer any dry cleaning or hand washing.
How many residents do you accept? We have multiple layouts across all of our communities. Our floor plans provide spaces that are cozy, comforting and home like. Most of our properties have about 16 units. Some of our rooms are shared.
Are the living spaces attractive and comfortable?
We offer both private and semi-private rooms with bathrooms in all rooms. You are welcome to bring your own furniture if you like or we can provide furniture for you.
What can you tell me about your staff and the services they provide?
Each of our family owned communities provides peace-of-mind that your loved one is well cared for and receives the following services:
- Staff trained specifically for assisting Seniors with activities of daily living on site 24 hours a day
- Assistance with Administration and storage of all medications – with options for re-ordering
- Assistance with daily living including bathing, dressing, eating, toileting, hygiene and mobility
- Laundry – personal and linens
- 24-hour security with monitored
What activities are available and who develops them?
Our Facility Directors coordinate weekly activities for the Residents. Each Director designs an activity schedule based on Resident preferences.
- Family incorporated activities, cookouts, birthday parties and holiday-themed dinners and events
- Gardening and field trips, Religious services and supervised outdoor walks in our courtyards and walking paths
What can you tell me about the layout and size of your communities?
Each of our buildings were built to mimic a home environment and were provide safe living spaces for the Elderly and individuals needing assistance with ADLs.
- Activity areas and rooms for TV viewing, arts & crafts, reading, visiting and private dining with the family
- Our designs minimize confusion, encourage social interaction, enhance visual stimulation, and provide a home-like atmosphere
- Enable our residents to feel secure through appropriately placed handrails, security and monitoring systems