Silver Hills Assisted Living provides total care in a warm home-like environment for senior citizens as well as other adults needing care due to health issues. Residents live in one of three distinctly different homes with wrap-around porches and covered patios located in a beautiful rural setting surrounded by exotic deer, peafowl, livestock, birds, dogs and fish.
Our respect for each resident’s individuality is an integral component of the care we provide. Each resident receives personalized services with our all-inclusive rates and no add-on fees. Some residents have been with Silver Hills for over 10 years.
Schedule a tour to see for yourself why Silver Hills Assisted Living is the place so many families have chosen to call home for their loved one!
SAFETY AND SECURITY
- Trained and caring staff on site 24/7
- All staff are oriented and trained at Silver Hills to ensure a higher degree of responsibility and skill.
- Key codes on entrance of each house
- Emergency response system
- Resident aide paging system
HEALTHY MIND, BODY AND SOUL
- 3 delicious meals per day prepared by chef on site
- Snacks daily
- Medication management & assistance
- Pharmacy oversight to prevent medication conflicts
- Wellness checks every 2 weeks
- Regular visits from doctors and nurse practitioners
- On site medical/wellness services (Physical, occupational and speech therapy, X-rays, EKGs and labs)
- Daily fitness & wellness activities
- Scheduled social activities (bingo, wine and cheese parties, mixers, etc.)
- Creative and stimulating activities (movies, crafts, etc.)
- Mental activities & brain games (trivia, crosswords, etc.)
- Weekly worship/spiritual services
COMFORT, CLEANLINESS AND CONVENIENCE
- Pet-friendly (prior approval required)
- ALL utilities included (cable is a one-time $150 activation fee)
- In-room cable TV available (one-time $150 activation fee with no monthly fees)
- Free wifi
- Daily housekeeping service
- Personal laundry service (3 times per week)
- Linen service (3 times per week)
- Library with a fresh supply of books provided by the Montgomery County Library (changed each month)
CUSTOMIZED CARE AND SERVICE
- Bathing and dressing assistance
- Grooming and hygiene assistance
- Ambulation assistance
- Escort service to/from activities and meals
- Incontinence care (incontinence supplies provided at no additional cost)
- Memory care for dementia patients
- Respite care available
- Day care and temporary care available
- 3 distinctly different homes
- Decks surround the homes so residents can enjoy the outdoors and still feel safe
- All properties are handicapped-accessible
- All bathrooms are handicapped-accessible
Assisted Living Home 1
In Home 1, we care for senior residents who have advanced memory care issues or high levels of physical disabilities. It is a locked home with a high staff-to-resident ratio.
Assisted Living Home 2
Home 2 for senior residents personal care services has a decidely country atmosphere with cedar tables and leather furnishings. The peacock pen is just inches from the deck, and deer come up to the deck at feeding time. The favorite gathering place for all is the fireplace.
Assisted Living Home 3
Elegant is the only word for Home 3 senior residents housing, with marble columns and 11-foot ceilings. It’s an 11,000 square foot assisted living facility with a wide variety of amenities for the residents to enjoy.
Senior residents can walk indoors and feel like it’s outdoors by visits to the aviary or the fish aquarium — or actually sit outdoors on the covered deck and watch the wildlife. If they’re inclined to stay indoors for the day, they can visit the barbershop to get a haircut, go to the movies in the mini theatre, stop by the library to get a book, join a bingo game in the activity room or gather around the piano for some karaoke. It can also be as simple as some enjoyable quiet time in one of several sitting areas. The choices are numerous.